Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PTI Princesses challenge #3


This challenge was more difficult than I thought. We had to make a single layer, stamped images only card. I needed to make a Thank You card for my daughter's netball coach as they are having their final practice of the season tomorrow. So I decided to take on the challenge to make this card. I used All Star, Around and About Sentiments and words from Beyond Basic Borders and Star Prints. Really mixed and matched my stamp sets for this card.

8 comments:

  1. This looks great! Wonderful job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee, your card looks great. That is one of my favorite Papertrey sets. Great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job! The colors are great. I really like the way you did the "thank you" lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee I LOVE that... you did a GREAT job on the challenge..
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo, great job with that challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You rocked this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This came out fantastic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete