Wednesday, September 12, 2012

CFC #69 and Retro Sketches #28

SAM_0393
This week's challenge at CAS-ual Fridays is to create a CAS project using embossing. Dry, heat or a combination of the two. I chose to use a combination of both. I used a 'pinstripe' embossing folder for the embossing on the side panel and I heat embossed the sentiment.
I really love this week's sketch at Retro Sketches and so I decided to join in the fun here too!
My card was totally inspired by the card on this post by Maile Belles.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, sooo cute! Thanks for having some fun with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the embossed background for the little monkey! Just darling, Lee!Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is too cute for words - love the striped embossing! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!! Your monkey is sweet and one sweet birthday card!! Thanks for sharing your creativity at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful card..so creative design. I have worked for the Print VIP cards company and this design inspire me so much. I would like to try once to design like this if you don't mind. I appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete