Sunday, April 28, 2013

Snapshot

I have really been neglecting my scrapping and I felt in the mood for painting, stamping, sewing and having fun. So I gathered all my scraps and art supplies then I went searching the net for a sketch. I have found so many wonderful resources and hope to be doing quite a few more layouts. Here is the sketch I found and what I managed to come up with. I painted  a section for the backround and then stamped over it with bubble wrap. I then flicked some blue paint on opposite corners. I did a bit of stitching here and there too! A messy layout but it was fun!
This sketch comes from Scrapbook Challenges and they put up a new sketch every Monday.
SAM_0735

4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I love how many techniques you were able to incorporate!
    Thanks for the link to the sketches.... I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Looks like they had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. I like how you accented the blue tongues with your blue.

    ReplyDelete